National Crop Insurance Services
2018 NCIS Claims Managers' Conference
January 17-18, 2018
Overland Park Sheraton
Overland Park, KS
Early Fee Registration Deadline: December 26, 2017
Last Day to Register Online: January 16, 2018
- How to Register
- Registration for NCIS meetings and schools is a 5-step process:
- Enter your Contact information. Please give us your contact information so we can have a point of contact in your company, in case we have questions about any of the registration information.
- Add Attendees. You may add any number of attendees for a meeting or school.
- Review and Confirm. When you're done adding attendees, you'll have an opportunity to modify or delete attendees, as necessary.
- Payment and Final Submission. Once all attendees are entered and confirmed, you'll indicate the form of payment for the registration fees. Upon final submission, you'll receive a list of all attendees and total charges.Please print this page for your records.
- The Contact Person filing this form will receive a confirmation e-mail with a list of attendees being registered and each attendee will receive individual confirmation e-mail. So it is important that the e-mail addresses you enter are correct.
When adding attendees, for this meeting, please choose one (for each Attendee), from the drop down box:
"Guest of Sheraton or KC Resident," if he/she will be staying at Sheraton or is a KC resident
"Guest of Another Hotel"
Once you start filling the form, please start and finish (the form does time out) and DO NOT use the back button on your browser. You will have an opportunity to change or delete an attendee in step 3 above "Review and Confirm" by clicking the button "View Attendee List."
Return to Home Page
About NCIS |
NCIS Store |
| Privacy |
Other Links |
Any questions about this website, please contact the webmaster at NCIS.
© 2017/2018 National Crop Insurance Services