National Crop Insurance Services
2018 NCIS MPCI and Crop-Hail Corn, Cotton, Grain Sorghum & Soybean School/Field Day
August 22-23, 2018
Early Fee Registration Deadline: August 10, 2018
Last Day to Register Online: August 21, 2018
- How to Register
- Registration for NCIS meetings and schools is a 5-step process:
- Enter your Contact information. Please give us your contact information so we can have a point of contact in your company, in case we have questions about any of the registration information.
- Add Attendees. You may add any number of attendees for a meeting or school.
- Review and Confirm. When you're done adding attendees, you'll have an opportunity to modify or delete attendees, as necessary.
- Payment and Final Submission. Once all attendees are entered and confirmed, you'll indicate the form of payment for the registration fees. Upon final submission, you'll see a Summary page listing all attendees and total charges. You will also be prompted to print the page for your records.
- After Submission. The Contact Person filing this form will receive a confirmation e-mail with a list of attendees being registered and each attendee will receive individual confirmation e-mail. So it is important that the e-mail addresses you enter are correct.
Once you start filling the form, please start and finish (the form does time out) and DO NOT use the back button on your browser. You will have an opportunity to change or delete an attendee in step 3 above "Review and Confirm" by clicking the button "View Attendee List."